Friday, April 27, 2012

Designing Is Messy: New Brochures!

“New brochures” might be a bit misleading, because Minima has never had printed marketing materials before now (other than our tiny business cards). So, just “brochures”. I had a lot of fun designing them and working within the restraints of what would look good on my laser printer. For this first pass, I didn’t want to spend a ton of money on printing. After an all-nighter last night (possible only on nights before a day off like today) I’m pleased with the results. Things got a little messy in the process, but that’s often necessary when designing.


Process and final draft — just a few small tweaks before they’re ready for the world!

I have plans for some of these little guys, but if you have ideas for what I can do with them or where I can leave them I’d love to hear!

2 comments:

Christie Hope said...

Love the circles. One idea: add some color!

:)

Kristen said...

Thanks! Color might be possible if I use a different printing method in the future. The laser only does b&w.